|Location:||3201 University Drive
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
|Reports To:||VP, Global Sales & Marketing|
|Posting Date:||December 15, 2014|
As a member of the Global Headquarters US Sales office, the Office Administrator reports to the Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing and plays an integral role in providing sales and service support to the US sales office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with management of the sales office.
- Basic administrative support.
- Support Budget Tracking Activities / Expenses.
- Human Resource support for US based employees.
- Track vacations / sickness for the US facility including record keeping and reporting.
- Schedule and conduct orientations for new employees, explaining policies and procedures, and company benefits.
- Prepare, sort and distribute all internal and outgoing mail.
- Coordinates travel, rental car and hotel arrangements for US Employees as required.
- Maintaining the office appearance to include lobby, meeting rooms and kitchen areas.
- Maintain and order office supplies as necessary.
- Researches / Manages Market Data Sources.
- Maintains / Updates Customer Market Data.
- Provide Global Powertrain Forecast.
- Special Projects as requested.
- Support presentation development.
- Develop and maintain templates using branding standards (letterhead, business cards, PowerPoint presentation, etc).
- Coordinate, suggest and order Promotional Items.
- Coordinate development and implementation of Stackpole International website for internal and external users.
- Manage the link to inter – company employee portal website (Sharepoint).
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
- A college graduate with a bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5-8 years’ sales administration experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with IHS database.
- Familiar with IT systems a plus.
- Covisint, GM Supply Power, SAP, esupplier connect, eRFX, System experience a plus.
- Must possess good organizational, interpersonal and strong communication skills, as well as a demonstrated ability in problem solving, and responsiveness to customer needs.
- High energy level and ability to carry out many and varied duties accurately and timely.
To apply for this position online, please click here.