Maintenance Manager – Canada (PMDM)
|Location:||2430 Royal Windsor Drive
Mississauga, Ontario L5J 1K7
|Reports To:||General Manager|
|Posting Date:||February 22, 2017|
As an integral part of the Maintenance Department the Maintenance Manager is responsible for ensuring that the facility and facility equipment are in good, safe, working order allowing Stackpole International, PMDM to effectively and efficiently meet or surpass company goals and objectives.
- Lead and motivate all maintenance staff through Maintenance Supervisors.
- Ensure Maintenance personnel perform work in a safe and efficient manner including the enforcement of safety codes and policies.
- Develop and maintain world class maintenance policies and standards,
- Participate in the recruiting of skilled maintenance personnel and overseeing their training and development needs.
- Develop and implement the preventive maintenance program, TPM Programs and Lean/5S.
- Maintenance of building and all outside properties and utilities infrastructure.
- Share Environmental Health and Safety responsibility for PMDM.
- Responsibility for outside contractors related to Maintenance projects and facilities service contracts.
- Manage Stockroom to maintain optimal spare parts.
- Manage Repairs & Maintenance (R&M) budget and drive cost savings initiatives.
- Participate in new product/process reviews and provide recommendations for equipment robustness, standardization and utilities requirements.
- Support Overall Equipment Efficiency improvements and track MTBF and MTTR.
- Work in compliance with Stackpole PMDM Quality and EHS Policies and Procedures
- Perform other related duties as requested
- Ability to work with others in a team based environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to confidently interact with all levels in the organization
- 5 to 7 years Maintenance/Facility managerial experience and/or supervisory, as well as previous experience implementing and maintaining a preventative maintenance program.
- Must demonstrate technical competence with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
- Good inter-personal, communication and problem solving skills in order to support team goals and interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Experience with heavy presses preferred
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Engineering, or a recognized Ontario Trade Certificate
Please submit with your resume a cover letter indicating how you meet the requirements for this role. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Stackpole International aspires to be your employer of choice. We are committed to providing: a safe and healthful workplace; fair and equitable treatment in an environment that values diversity and rewards individual and team achievement; opportunities for growth and development; and competitive total compensation programs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are a global company that values diversity. We seek exceptional talent at every employment level, and we reward results. At Stackpole International, we do not just fill jobs – we invest in careers.
To apply for this position online, please click here.