Electrician – Canada (PMDM)
|Location:||2430 Royal Windsor Drive
Mississauga, Ontario L5J 1K7
|Reports To:||Maintenance Supervisor|
|Posting Date:||February 22, 2017|
As an integral part of the Maintenance Department the Electrician the primary responsibility is performing the tasks and duties that are required as part of their skills and abilities as required for machine repair and all plant equipment including plant utilities.
- Duties encompass preventative maintenance, installations, troubleshooting, machine improvements and modifications.
- Provide technical support to the Human Resources, Processes, Products and Equipment employed within the Division on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring that a smooth “hand-off” occurs with technical team members on other shifts within the department, so that the communication and transition between shifts is constantly occurring
- Participating in team meetings to review and resolve quality, service, operations, facilities, human resources and health and safety issues, when required
- Assist in the training and development of new members of operations;
- Participate in 5 “S” activities.
- Work in compliance with Stackpole PMDM Quality and EHS Policies and Procedures
- Perform other related duties as requested
- Ability to work with others in a team based environment;
- Must have good trouble shooting knowledge of PLC’s, speed controls, CNC controls, and automation equipment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to confidently interact with all levels in the organization
- A self-starter with a proven track record of building personal work plans that keep priorities on schedule
- Demonstrated high level of competence with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have an Ontario Trade Certificate as an industrial electrician and have at least (3) three years relevant work experience in a manufacturing facility.
Please submit with your resume a cover letter indicating how you meet the requirements for this role. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Stackpole International aspires to be your employer of choice. We are committed to providing: a safe and healthful workplace; fair and equitable treatment in an environment that values diversity and rewards individual and team achievement; opportunities for growth and development; and competitive total compensation programs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are a global company that values diversity. We seek exceptional talent at every employment level, and we reward results. At Stackpole International, we do not just fill jobs – we invest in careers.
To apply for this position online, please click here.